Bullis Energy & Skills Tennis
Without doubt the best tennis clinics in town!
2 Tennis Clinic Options:
- High energy continuous-play tennis games
- Fun & competitive point play
- Improves fitness, footwork & net game
- Heightens reaction speed
- Sharpens passing shots
- Open to all levels of play
- Men & women welcome
- Weekday mornings (T,W,Th), 9 am & 11 am
- Weekday evenings (Wednesday), 9 pm
- 1.5 hours of challenging tennis
- Single clinic sign up (discount pass available)
- Runs September – May
- Led by Steve Miguel, Tennis Director from the 4 Star Tennis Academy
- Tennis skills clinic
- Doubles & singles strategy
- Court positioning
- Stroke & technique information
- Mental competitiveness
- Organized by level (2.5 – 5.0)
- Weekday mornings (T,W,Th), 9 & 11am
- 1.5 hours of exceptional instruction
- Fall & Winter 11 week series
- “Peer Share” a series with someone
- Single visit sign up
- Runs October – April
- Led by Jim Shepard, Tennis Director from the Edgemoor Club
What’s New for 2015?
Watch Our Live Ball Video
The clinics are offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Two session times are offered each day, 9am – 10:30am & 11am – 12:30pm. These exceptional clinics have been under way at the Bullis School since September of 2013.
More on the when…
The price of a single Live Ball clinic is $25 or a “5 Clinic Anytime Pass” is only $100 ($20 each).
An 11 week series of Techniques & Tactics clinics is $380 or $38 for a single T&T clinic.
More on the cost…
Simply Sign Up! for a Live Ball or a Techniques & Tactics clinic and pay at the time of your clinic. The clinics are held in the Bullis School tennis bubble located at 10601 Falls Road in Potomac Maryland. The clinics are held on indoor hard surface courts, or outside, weather permitting.
More on how to get playing…